Welcome To Electronics Department
'Robotics Workshop (Jan. 2015)'
'Parents Teachers Meet'
'Study tour to Science Park, Chinchwad '
'A Special computer training for Ashramschool students by SYBSC Computer Sci. Students'
'Special guidance for Advanced learners'
'Mobile Repairing Workshop '
The Department of Electronics was established in 1998 under the Computer Science stream. This course gives appropriate knowledge to the students to develop different electronic systems.
Name of the Course
F.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science
S.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science
Course Outcomes (F.Y.B.Sc. and S.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science) :- CO's Link
To educate & train the students to have in-depth knowledge of the Subject in the field of application oriented Electronics.
To achieve higher levels of quality standards in electronics by adopting latest learning / teaching processes. To provide student with competency to handle quality equipments in electronics to ignite their interest in application oriented electronic systems.
1. To study fundamental of Electronics and Electronics components.
2.To study Fundamental and Application of Analog and digital Circuits.
3.To study microprocessors and basics of multicore technology.
4.To study difference types of sensors and apply knowledge of Analog systems in different applications.
5.To study Programming & interfacing techniques of 8051Microcontroller.
6.To understand basics of communication systems and digital communication systems.
7.To introduce concepts in advanced wireless communication.
Curricular and Co-curricular Activities
- Department regularly conducts the guest lectures, aptitude, technical test and Group discussion for getting better Knowledge to the students.
- Department had organized "Robotics Workshop" for advanced learners and "Computer training workshop" for Ashramschool students.(4,5 and 6 sept. 2018) .
- Study tour was organized for F.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science students on 9th sept. 2018.
- Library visit was arranged to know structure of E-library for S.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science Students.
- Special remedial lectures and Aptitude tests are taken for Slow and advanced learners.
- Special guidance is provided for project competitions and Avishkar Participants.
- Quiz competition and seminar sessions are organized for students.
- FY BSc(CS) : Analog electronics (Google Classroom: Link )
- FY BSc(CS) : Digital electronics (Google Classroom: Link)
- FY BSc(CS) : Digital electronics (Remedial Teaching)
- FY BSc(CS) : Digital electronics (Slow & Advance Learner)
- SY BSc(CS) : (Google Classroom: Link )
- e-PG Pathshala: Link
- Amrita Virtual Classroom: Link
List of main Eqiupments and Facilities of the Lab.
1. Well equipped lab.
2. Computers with internet connection.
3. C.R.O., Signal generators, 8051 microcontroller practical trainer boards.
4. LCD Projector setup.
5. Keil μVision4 8051 Microcontroller Development Tool.
6. Proteus Design Suite For PCB Design ,Layout and Simulation Software.
7. Matlab Simulink- Simulation and Model Based Design.
8. Flash Magic Burner tool for Microcontroller.